South African Music Carnival
Welcome to the home of the South African Music Carnival; one of the biggest annual nightlife events in Southern Africa.
Hosted in the heart of Sandton on
FRIDAY 17TH of
at the prestigious Taboo Night Club, this sought after event welcomes 2017 as the fIFTH year in it’s reign.
The host and founder, DJ Mahoota himself, is one of South Africa's most successful pioneers of the music industry. Born Zynne Sibika, Mahoota has built an empire of a brand for himself in the urban music industry. Starting out as a founding member of Trompies, one of South Africa’s original Kwaito groups who have consistently topped the charts over the past fifteen years, Mahoota has had a long, rich and successful career thus far.
Each year the SA Music Carnival proves to get better and better and this year is no exception. With a lineup that boasts over 60 artists and deejays from Africa , this is bound to be one of Taboo’s, as well as South Africa’s, biggest club event on the 2017 calendar.
Join us and the expected guests this year at the South African Music Carnival. It promises to be a fun filled night of SA’s greatest music and the best of what JHB has to offer!
TICKETS & COMPETITIONS
r300 at the door before 10pm
INFLATED RATES WILL APPLY THEREAFTER
#SAMusicCarnival2017 comes with a twist, we will be giving away massive prizes to our patrons, see below how to enter:
- To qualify for the R30 000 Prize, entrants are required to arrive at the venue in their best Carnival outfit.
- There will be a photo wall in the entrance hall of the venue where you can take your photo. Fill in your details behind the Polaroid picture and hand to photographer
- Top 5 will be chosen and notified to be at the King’s floor at a certain time
- The public will choose their favourite entrant.
- Winner will be crowned on stage on the night.
- For safety purposes, money will be handed over no earlier than Tuesday 22nd March at Taboo.
- Terms & Conditions Apply. E&OE.
- To qualify for the giveaway, you will have to sms “SAMC17” & your ID Number to 33849 to enter into the national draw as well as be a legal resident of South Africa with a valid SA ID. SMS Charged at R1,50
- The competition is open to all South Africans with a valid ID and Drivers License
- The draw will take place at Taboo Night Club on Tuesday 21 March 2017 with a registered auditor
- The winner will be required to accept this prize in person with a valid ID as proof of identity and proof of residence
- For safety purposes, the car will be handed over no sooner than Tuesday 21st March at Taboo.
- Terms & Conditions Apply. E&OE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, presenter or organiser of the Competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- Participants for the R30,000 prize giveaway must be at the actual event on the event date, being Friday 17 March 2017.
- Participants enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and CLUB SUBLIME CC bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any CLUB SUBLIME CC competition.
- The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, or will be legally enforceable, or the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honor only.
- Participants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated. CLUB SUBLIME CC. reserves the right to limit the number of entries made by any one individual, through the various entry platforms for a competition.
- CLUB SUBLIME CC reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed prizes if not claimed after one month of being announced.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable.
- The winners of overseas / international travel prizes and their partners need to be in possession of valid passports, or winners of cars must be in position of a valid driver’s license and insurance, when applicable.
- No CLUB SUBLIME CC employees or their immediate family, nor CLUB SUBLIME CC PR, strategic or advertising agents or aligned partners are allowed to participate.
- The CLUB SUBLIME CC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and/or suspend any competition.
- Finalists will forfeit their participation in the competition if they fail to attend the draws, unless specified otherwise.
- The participants entering or taking part in the competition authorize CLUB SUBLIME CC. to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant and or to take pictures of the participant without any liability on the part of CLUB SUBLIME CC. and or remuneration due to the participant.
- Closing date must be adhered to, no extensions will be given.
- Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- Winners will be notified within 3 days of event
- All entrants by entering CLUB SUBLIME CC. competitions, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The CLUB SUBLIME CC., its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant's participation in this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.